Wednesday 4 July 2012

Update!- paint!


Hi, been a while since my last post but been mad busy with work and both my cameras have been playing up. Booo.

Buttttttt I have had time to finish some of the buildings I've been working on, and start a few more besides. Yayyyy!

So check out a few updates that I'm making. I've split them up for easier viewing :)

All painted models coming up are painted using these paints

Check out the buildings to see how they worked out. I thought they may be a bit cheap and nasty but in the end were really effective. And  fraction of the price of a lot of other brands!







I also use this spray to undercoat all of my buildings and scenery projects. Its from Poundland and funnily enough costs a pound! It can destroy detail if youre not careful and go in too close with a heavy finger, but with a few light coats it works out fine. Its also ideal for the thatched roofs where you need deep coverage so may need to do repeated sprays.

 You may not get much for your money per can but if you compare 8 of these vs 1 GW spray you get tonnes more! 
Remember to only get matt black ;)



NEVER USE THIS SPRAY ON FIGURES- JUST SCENERY PROJECTS!

Army painter matt black for figure undercoating every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment